Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
yah know im gonna have to go with hrvat2 on this and say yah it looked better b4, but who knows it will prob grow in me like the newer one did. In my opinion my favorite duc is the Bostrom replica 998!!!! o so pretty!

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A bit cleaner. Both look pretty good to me. I wouldn't kick either one out of my garage. :lol2:

·
Registered
391 Posts
The 999/749 as it is right now, is the sexiest motorbike ever IMHO. The 749R is my absolute dream motorcycle (I see no need for a liter bike or it would be the 999R no doubt). The 749R is the exact same bike in every way save engine displacement as the 999R right down to the carbon fiber fairings, race bred Ohlins and Brembos, Marchesini Wheels, etc. It will definately be my next and perhaps last sportbike. I just hope I can afford one before they go making it all ugly.

·
Registered
134 Posts
When I saw the first one I thought it was ugly as hell now I like it much better then the second one. Ducati has such a unique look I love them all. I hope one day to own one. :bounce:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Better than before....but my favorite is still the 916, 996, 748 models. I was sad to see them change the front to what they have now. I really considered a 748 instead of my RR, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy 10 year old technology.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like the first better, it looks to be a lot wider than the body and I dont like that too much. Still cant beat the 998..

·
Registered
242 Posts
I didn't like the redesign at first. But a few weeks ago they had a bunch of Ducs on display in a NY store window. There had to be atleast 10 different models. Anyway, when I got the 749, I froze. In person that bike is absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't pull myself away. If I could do it, I'd trade up for one today. So basically I like the before pic. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
They're equally good looking to me. I like that all black dark version of the 749 even though it isn't the more powerful one with the ohlins it still looks kick ass. It's lighter too for some reason.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts