Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cant get parts for a 50cc chinese atv.. after 2 yeasr the intake hose is rotten, so...... heres my current solution

i put this in teh flame zone cause i expect to be made fun of LoL

for the record, i would not do this to something that actually needed to work 100%. this thing only goes in circles in the backyard LoL

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Guys, it burns when i pee. Does duct tape fix this?

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
these chinese atvs are sold chap for a reason. im gonna attempt to find a proper fix for it, but i need the damn thing running for him, today was his birthday, so tomorrow it needs to work. today we went and got a new battery. it was raining jsut enough that the kids cant be ripin around the back yard LoL

he rode it last summer and had a blast.

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
what ever works! ive fixed too may things on my car and bike with duct tape... hell my exhaust on my car is attached using speaker wire lol

·
Registered
837 Posts
Duct tape is like the Force, it has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe lmao

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
what kind of knock off u can find parts just very hard??

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think its a kemko or something like that. the stickers off the body are gone. when i go home next weekend i will double check what the engine is.

·
Ain't Even Excited
1,769 Posts
Didn't you guys see Mythbuster's last night?! They were on a deserted island with nothing but duct tape and made all sorts of things out of it. Shoes, hammocks, cups, rope, a damn canoe with outrigger that last over 12 hours in the open ocean.... I was blown away haha

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Didn't you guys see Mythbuster's last night?! They were on a deserted island with nothing but duct tape and made all sorts of things out of it. Shoes, hammocks, cups, rope, a damn canoe with outrigger that last over 12 hours in the open ocean.... I was blown away haha

that also did one where they removed all the materiel from a small airplane then replaced it all with duct tape LoL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts