1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
thats the K3 model man, not the GP-Tech, thats why it is so cheap.

i thought about getting that one also.

the difference is that the K3 is made in china, and the quality and fit and finish are not even close to the GP Tech, which is still made in Italy.

those were the words coming out of a dealer i was talking to when i was thinking about getting AGV..

so save your money and go buy quality!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats the K3 model man, not the GP-Tech, thats why it is so cheap.

i thought about getting that one also.

the difference is that the K3 is made in china, and the quality and fit and finish are not even close to the GP Tech, which is still made in Italy.

those were the words coming out of a dealer i was talking to when i was thinking about getting AGV..

so save your money and go buy quality!
ahhh thats it thank you sir! :banger:

·
Rossifumi
199 Posts
While you will certainly notice a difference between the K3 and the GP-Tech, the K3 got quite a favorable review on webbikeworld.com - a fairly repuatble source for quality helmet reviews. It also recieved a SHARP Safety rating on par with the worlds best helmets. Check it out :thumbup:

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motorcycle-helmet/agv-k3/

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
While you will certainly notice a difference between the K3 and the GP-Tech, the K3 got quite a favorable review on webbikeworld.com - a fairly repuatble source for quality helmet reviews. It also recieved a SHARP Safety rating on par with the worlds best helmets. Check it out :thumbup:

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motorcycle-helmet/agv-k3/

good to know, the guy who i was talking to really did not seem to have good things to say, i guess he wanted to sell the GP Tech, lol.

but hey, theyre are quality affordable helmets out there so if the K3 is one of them than rock on!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I dont know, I tried them on right after another and theres no way I would rock the K3. Like you I got suckered by the low price. I was at a shop and saw the one with Rossis face on top screaming and it was only like 180 euros. Then I quickly figured out what was going on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.