Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
My best friends step brother hit two pedestrians while he was drunk driving and killed one of them, he is in jail now,, no excuses

·
Registered
753 Posts
No excuses...

If you are going to drink, make alternate arrangements to get home. It is as simple as that. I have seen too many people die over the years just because someone decided to get behind the wheel after drinking. Decision making skills are impaired after drinking, so the best thing to do is make arrangements before drinking.

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
^ seriously,, I know they say there are no stupid questions,, but i think this can now be added to the dictionary as a definition for a stupid question

·
Registered
43 Posts
^ seriously,, I know they say there are no stupid questions,, but i think this can now be added to the dictionary as a definition for a stupid question
this coming from a person who's already given their opinion on the matter twice...

...hypocrite

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See its not a dumb question just a question to get a feel about what some people think. I myself have driven drunk not many people can say they havnt ever. I also installed the interlocks on cars and have dealt with alot of people with DUI's. I feel there really is no excuse either.

But for a some of the situations involving someone dealing with death, etc... Could you sit there and say you wouldn't have gotten behind the wheel drunk?

Because I know I wouldn't have know what I would have done and I know all the end results and they can be scary.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bottled water FTW!!!!! btw don't be scared to lean ur bike, ur avatar looks like shyt!!!!

Oh not scared dragged my knee right into a crash the first time I got it down, And at the time of the photo I was still trying to find a good line throw that corner. Know one has any good pics of me that I can get for free.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Oh not scared dragged my knee right into a crash the first time I got it down, And at the time of the photo I was still trying to find a good line throw that corner. Know one has any good pics of me that I can get for free.
LMFAO...no worries, do ur thing! i was jes giving you shyt bcuz of that bottled water thread....u member! :icon_lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
I got a DUI when i was home on mid tour leave from iraq. I guess my tolerance dropped a **** ton.. and i wasn't even drinking long i had my drinks and within 2 hours left.. but half way home they all hit me.. and i can't remember ****. my BAC came back being .244 i haven't gone to court for it yet. I had alternate arrangements to come up but i left before the liquor could catch up with me i guess. Im not proud of what happened actually pretty ashamed. But im still moving forward. Hopefully i dont get hammered to hard and i definently learned my lesson. It happens its not a matter of excuse or no excuse.. It just happens.. its one of THOSE things.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got a DUI when i was home on mid tour leave from iraq. I guess my tolerance dropped a **** ton.. and i wasn't even drinking long i had my drinks and within 2 hours left.. but half way home they all hit me.. and i can't remember ****. my BAC came back being .244 i haven't gone to court for it yet. I had alternate arrangements to come up but i left before the liquor could catch up with me i guess. Im not proud of what happened actually pretty ashamed. But im still moving forward. Hopefully i dont get hammered to hard and i definently learned my lesson. It happens its not a matter of excuse or no excuse.. It just happens.. its one of THOSE things.
I'd be surprised if your ass didnt get thrown out of the army the way its going around here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
glad i got mine years ago before i and especially anyone else got hurt. definitely stupid but i learned alot from the process and wont do it again. just not worth it.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
None. It's on my mind every time I go out to have fun. Either park the car and get a taxi or walk home and get your car the next morning. I just can't see myself surviving in jail...my ass is sweet and sour sauce...a lot of chickens would want a peck at it.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
...I just can't see myself surviving in jail...my ass is sweet and sour sauce...a lot of chickens would want a peck at it.
LOL! This might just go in my sig.
I've done it. The next day I always wonder WTF I was thinking. Of course noone has good judgement when they are under the influence. Iv'e been in the car with a friend when he was pulled over and got a DWI. I got to walk home and I'm thankful for that. If you play, you pay.

MP

1 - 20 of 36 Posts