Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna hear something incredibly stupid? Me and a buddy were cruising around town late. We were bored, and decided to cut through the bottom of an empty parking structure to avoid a light that doesn't turn for bikes. Half way though the bottom level the custom exhausts are sounding pretty satanic. I've got a 2 Bros and my buddy's got a Muzzy. I look over at him and we decide to go to the top for sh$ts and giggles... Hitting high speeds and practically waking the dead ((( you could here the bikes from 3 blocks away since it's similar to a concert hall in there ))) we pop out on top only to be illuminated by spot lights. There were cops up there doing their paper work!

(( "OH, WHERE'S THE LID TO THE CAN OF RETARD I HAVE IN MY LAP NOW?" ))

Knowing it was the end of all things good for me, I turn the ignition off and coast up next to the cop's window. He does nothing but stare at me.

It literally felt like forever.... Then he says "What the hell was that." So I decide to go the high road, and I told him - "We were bored, sir." But, I do spend the next 5 minutes apologizing in sincerity.

I honestly won't do this again and I think he knew it, since he didn't throw us in jail and let us go with only a new respect for.... well, our age, I guess. My buddy and I are in our thirties, and have been riding since we were teens. I know, I know.

·
Registered
422 Posts
i hate to be the disagreement, but what a boring ass person that guy must be, bikes are all about staying young, much props to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts