Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have 2 fronts one med comp and one soft comp.. 120/70/17

I also have a 211 gpa rear (ama spec not uk) 190/55/17 (med)

All tires have about 80 percent of tire life....

$65 bucks per front tire
$110 bucks for the rear

prices are shipped any where in the US

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what i hate the stones(no offense) i like the rear but hated the front my friend at cws motorsports is selling 3 180 rears for 100 bucks a piece brand new(med comp)

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When you get tires for 200 bucks a set I have to change ...lol not the fastest in the world but the track day org in which I instruct for is also the new conti distributor in the westcoast and he would like instructors to be on them and that's how we got the killer deal

·
Registered
710 Posts
We tested the Contis last spring as they wanted us on their tires. Although we wouldn't race them, I could see they would be great TD tires as they last forever. One thing to watch for though is they have a TON of old stock (like 3-4 yr old) they are blowing out before they bring the new stuff over. Check the dates. Tdub

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We tested the Contis last spring as they wanted us on their tires. Although we wouldn't race them, I could see they would be great TD tires as they last forever. One thing to watch for though is they have a TON of old stock (like 3-4 yr old) they are blowing out before they bring the new stuff over. Check the dates. Tdub
very true with dates i got a set for free and something about the front was very eery but he knew that so he got all tires late 2010 so newer stuff now...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.