Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DUNLOP Q-2’S- Race Track Day take offs, 200 miles!
Dunlop Q-2’s, some of the best street/track day tires available (I can attest to this fact!). Used 3 track Days, about 200 miles total, middle tread still excellent wear left. Sizes- 120/70 and 180/55 X17, for most Sport bikes, 750-600cc. Sides a little shagged in the rear, front not so bad. New tires over $300 a set, sell for only $100 for both! Great for commuting and show off to your friends!!

Pick up at CVMA races or north San Diego County

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Believe it or not, these damn Q2's are so good I actually ran the "A" group for the track days and was tempted to run a race with them on but opted instead for the 211's. These Q2's have to be the best overall tire around. Great for street and they're as sticky as most medium compound race tires. I am so impressed with these. If I ran the street, they would be all I run! And for the price, there's nothing to compare with. I'm hooked!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Umm, no- shipping on tires is probably pretty expensive from California. Probably more of a local pick up type transaction as mentioned. Sorry. Lots of SoCal riders read these forums so I was kinda hoping for them to respond. Although, if you want to check out the cheapest shipping from 92028, you can spring for shipping. But I doubt it...

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
4. A sign must be included in picture of item. The sign should have these (3) things; user name, 600rr.net and todays date. (This rule would eliminate a buyer receiving a part he/she bought and it not be in the condition the picture shows).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.