Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://webpages.charter.net/bribiesca/ringtone/dyno.JPG

just dyoned my bike today, temp was about 98 degrees last time i checked, probably a little higher though, that was outside...we were in a nonclimate controlled building also, so my guess is at least 180° (not really 180°) but yea, 102 aint bad for a jardine exhaust and a map, plus all that carbon added at least 20 hp to it... i'm fixing to install some Bik3r Boyz vinlys, and this little asian anime character decal, and probably a few 2 fast 2 furious stickers to it, so after that i'll redyno and i'm expecting to hit at least 130 hp, hey if it works for the ricers it's gotta work for me eh? well enjoy, just something to add to the information here...thanks for reading my random post

oh yea i got a flat too

and i got fired from work :???:

what a week.

ps its a huge image, thats why i put the link, so you can resize...and im too lazy to mess with ms paint to resize it :) enjoy

·
Registered
66 Posts
I dyno'd my bike here in Vegas when it was about the same weather wise if not hotter, I'm sure it was 95 deg +, but I dyno'd at 100 rwhp. To be honest I was pissed. I had my 2Bros slip on pipe and I heard of stock bikes dynoing over 105 rwhp. How can a slightly modified bike dyno less?!?! DAMN WEATHER!!! :evil:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Squid!!!!! :bounce:

Mine dynoed 103 bone stock. :razz:

You go to the dood at Cyclewrkz?

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Sounds like experience talking

l0weed said:
Squid!!!!! :bounce:

Mine dynoed 103 bone stock. :razz:

You go to the dood at Cyclewrkz?
Why is it no one dyno's their bikes before they start tweaking on it!?! I bet more people are LOOSING HP because their not remapping after a slip-on. And then they get on here complaining about how bad their gas mileage is? Changing the exhaust also changes the air-fuel ratio. l0weed seems to have learned from the past that you need a stock baseline in order to know what the mod has changed on the bike. Some people don't agree with putting the bike on the dyno each time you make a change. IMO if you don't your just trusting the media and the manufacturers claims as to how benificial their product is. Me...I want to know what I'm paying for!

Tim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts