Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Nintendo sure is going down hill. Who the hell wants to hold that huge ass controller with a screen on it. It's overkill. Plus, imagine how much adding controllers to your system would be. I bet your looking at a couple hundred bucks.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Nintendo sure is going down hill. Who the hell wants to hold that huge ass controller with a screen on it. It's overkill. Plus, imagine how much adding controllers to your system would be. I bet your looking at a couple hundred bucks.
They have regular looking remotes for the sytem too. You can use up to 2 of those remotes shown in the conference. I think it'll be a bit to see the full potential of the interactive remotes but the Zombie U game did show a lot of promise. I like that at least Nintendo is taking a step away from the normal. Still don't think it'll be enough to win over fans unless they do something EPIC with the Wii U remote and Zelda.

Overall I thought X Box and Sony had a decent conference. It's funny seeing the hardcore fanboys swing on the nuts of whatever system they have and mock the other system. I honestly thought they had about an equal conference. Halo 4 and Splinter Cell looked the best to me on X Box. While Resident Evil and The last of Us looked great as well. Actually, I think the Last of Us stole the show. I can't wait to see more clips of it.

I was hoping Sony or X Box would leak a hint to their systems future but I guess they both still think that they can sell units of their current models. I really want to know what the future of gaming will be and not what the last few great games are. Guess I'll have to wait another year to hear an official press release.

·
Registered
809 Posts
this was by far the worst e3 ever

1 - 5 of 5 Posts