Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Dude, you gotta get this and tell me the pros and cons. I don't have a truck so it doesn't make sense for me to get one.

But when I do, I'll look forward to reading your review. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
363 Posts
saw a guy at the dealer with a setup like that. when he went to load his quad, he almost flipped over, after he recovered from the near flip he bottomed out from the angle. i dont know but my rr is a lot lower than his quad, i would be worried about bottoming out and scratching/breaking the lowers... just my .02

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saw one at a dealer and it looked pretty nice. They're suppose to be able to hold up 1500lbs on the ramp. Also, it is removable if you don't want to leave it in. It weighs 265lbs for a short bed and 330lbs for a regular bed. If I get one with my truck I'll let you know more about it, I'm just looking at the brochure right now. :bounce:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
There are two models, one is 72" long and the other is 90" long. With the 72" I'd be very worried about the bike bottoming out, especially with no arch.

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
eh, you could always just drive the front of your truck up onto a curb.....or load from the edge of a curb. the 6-9 inches of height helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts