1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
sweet, thanks :beer:

N

·
0 Posts
Just tried to install this and both my firewall and adware protector warned me, and even would not let me install it cuz it can't verify it.

So, with that said, better safe than sorry--no download for me.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The easier way is to just spend everything on the bike or food and the hell with the rest! :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Easiest way is to get married. You'll get a constant reminder of your motorcycle expenses for sure. Better than any software available out there. Also, this reminder runs on natural power. Don't have to worry about corrupted files or system compatability. The only draw back is it's suseptible to a "trojan like virus" called Nagging. :D

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
genzbeat said:
Easiest way is to get married. You'll get a constant reminder of your motorcycle expenses for sure. Better than any software available out there. Also, this reminder runs on natural power. Don't have to worry about corrupted files or system compatability. The only draw back is it's suseptible to a "trojan like virus" called Nagging. :D

I read this to my girlfriend and she started laughing. The funny thing is that she supports my "bike obsession", as she calls it. Hell, she bought me the bike. she just didnt expect the whole aftermarket thing to take over.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Your spyware software and firewall are just freaking because it has no certificate to verify it isn't a hostile program.

Looks like someone had a nice Visual Basic project or something, and decided to sell it.

ben

·
Registered
373 Posts
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=22250

Pretty close, (and free) though it requires Microsoft Access. With a few additions it could handle mod costs, maintenance costs, and total cost of ownership. I believe it is possible (maybe with the developer kit) to make the database an exe so the user doesn't need to have Access installed.

We should ask him for an update!

·
Registered
139 Posts
nando1 said:
I read this to my girlfriend and she started laughing. The funny thing is that she supports my "bike obsession", as she calls it. Hell, she bought me the bike. she just didnt expect the whole aftermarket thing to take over.
I agree with the "unexpected" aftermarket craziness. When I purchased my first bike, I thought there's very minimal mods needed... :eek: until you get the bike and you start participating in Forums like this...

BTW, your GF is a keeper. Does she knows how to change the oil too?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts