Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item number: 4626540035

A friend of mine is looking to get this fairing set. Has anyone seen them on a bike yet? it looks like he has sold a couple of them.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
its only a matter of time that that link is taken down so you might just wanna post the item number. EBAY links are not allowed on this site. those do look sweet as hell tho

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks sorry didn't know

·
Registered
561 Posts
I cant say Id spend $800+ on #1 something thats item location is HONG KONG and #2 that much $$ in a transaction with someone who only has a 16 for a feedback score and all they have sold are tank protectors and polished bar ends.

Id use EXTREME CAUTION !! on this one, myself I wouldnt do it and Ive transacted over $6,000+ on EBAY in the past few years...

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
^ +1, it would be cheaper to do the work yourself, plus you get the satisfaction of doing your own work.

on the other hand, if you buy the fairings you could get some money back by selling your old ones to us here on the board.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Asf
AFB
did his own bike into the telephonica scheme and it came out great
here is a link to his thread
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=44902
i had a bid going on some carbon fiber parts and was the winning bidder
he withdrew the parts within 6 hours of closing time so be careful

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeet pic man that is one Hot RR

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*drool* Wow!

Ok i'm sold!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
so are you gonna do your own or buy the fairings from 3bay??

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
just make sure they package the fairings right. Some [email protected]$$ put my fairing in a huge paper bag with that popcorn stuff. Well the bag got ripped open, who would have thought? When I got the fairing it had a sratch on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts