Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didnt know exactly where to put this thread so.. i guess it goes here. had a quick question.. i was bored last night and was looking on ebay for a gas tank cover, and stumbled upon a bunch of full fairing sets. painted, decaled, and ready to go. tack on the $300 price tag, and i was getting interested. But.... its made in Hong Kong.. so the question is.. crap or no? fairly new to bikes so i can't really estimate prices for certain things. thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
simply knowing that those fairings are made in hong kong isnt enough to determine the quality of them. some of those full fairing sets coming from over seas cost hundreds to ship to the US, which is a big risk you take if something gets damaged are you going to have to deal with shipping it back. your better off buying something local that someone else has either already taken the trouble to import.

i say buy local.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I just got an entire set from full gear cycle they look good, paint is nice, but I havent tried fitting them yet. I have heard nothing but good things about them tho. they have a special going for rr.net members look around in the vendors forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts