Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry moderaters if this is going in the wrong section.

But I need to vent..

I ordered a 520 kit off Ebay from
HYPERFORMANCE PARTS 320023693113

Well they send me an email saying it would take 2-3 bussines days for my PAYPAL to clear ?

Then today I get an email that my stuff will be on back order for 2-3 weeks.

I call the phone # in the email, no answer, I had to go to my PAYPAL to look up another contact # to get ahold of anyone.

Man, so I called an bitched, and demanded a refund to my PAYPAL account, that they said may take up to 2 weeks to process WTF.

I asked why they would offer to sell stuff they dont even posess, this is BS.

So BEWARE of http://www.hyperformanceparts.com

People SUCK...........

·
TurtlesScout
775 Posts
i order my flushmounts thru there with no problem perhaps u should take my method do half on line and send ur billing info over the phone to make sure u hear frum someone.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Dude, you should file a complaint with Ebay. I think there are rules against that type of thing, and I know they have a conflict resolution department. Best of luck.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ebay sucks for buying bike parts IMO,I'll stick w/ well known websites even if it costs a bit more.
IMO, Sometimes going to a well know site is the best thing!! Ebay is funny about that depending on who your dealing with.

The last thing i got from there, the seller actually shipped the item before I paid...that was interesting. :headscrat

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
What I dont like about it is no matter who you buy from on Ebay the shipping pretty much always takes longer then if you had bought the part off a well known vendor/site.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
hey....sorry bout your bad experience but alot of places you go and try to get a refund take 5-7 business days.....even department stores do that if you pay with a check or credit card..... it usually doesnt take that long but they are obligated to tell you that.

Me , I have close to 300 transactions on ebay and have had only 4 that were terrible. I have had good luck on ebay but i am also very cautious to who I deal with

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
i was going to order from them but they do not ship to PO Boxes, and if you don't do that your buisness sux

1 - 9 of 9 Posts