Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda curious to see if anyone else is noticing this in your area. I have noticed some extreme hate towards anyone that is black (and prob latino) that doesn't vote for Obama. Read something where Nicki Minaj is getting harassed b/c she said she is going with the republicans. And from the people that are showing this hate, they have no reasoning to why they are voting for Obama. If anything they say "b/c he's here for the lower/middle class" but no evidence to prove it....even misinformed evidence. Its getting sickening. I'm white and voted for Obama last year...not b/c his skin but b/c I believed him. This year I don't have faith so I won't vote for him...and its based on facts and morals. I live in the south and tbh I'm starting to see more racism towards ppl of the same ethnicity than I do from different ones. Even had one of my co-workers join this group "African Americans for Obama"...how is that different from "Whites for Romney". You just can't be a supporter? Stuff is getting out of hand.

/end rant

·
Registered
795 Posts
cue jbeck.....
Who? ME?!?!?!

Kinda curious to see if anyone else is noticing this in your area. I have noticed some extreme hate towards anyone that is black (and prob latino) that doesn't vote for Obama. Read something where Nicki Minaj is getting harassed b/c she said she is going with the republicans. And from the people that are showing this hate, they have no reasoning to why they are voting for Obama. If anything they say "b/c he's here for the lower/middle class" but no evidence to prove it....even misinformed evidence. Its getting sickening. I'm white and voted for Obama last year...not b/c his skin but b/c I believed him. This year I don't have faith so I won't vote for him...and its based on facts and morals. I live in the south and tbh I'm starting to see more racism towards ppl of the same ethnicity than I do from different ones. Even had one of my co-workers join this group "African Americans for Obama"...how is that different from "Whites for Romney". You just can't be a supporter? Stuff is getting out of hand.

/end rant
I will concur. There is no reason to hate on anyone. In the end, everyone wants what's best for our country. And if they don't, they have a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts