Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode to school one morning with no problems but when i turned it on to go home i noticed the gauge wasn't working, the only part that worked was the high beam light and the clock. I checked out all my lights, headlights working fine but all the turn signals were out. The brake light worked at first but then stopped after a few minutes. The bike started and rode fine it was just the lights out. Could this be loose wiring or a blown fuse? I have no idea so i could definitely use some help if you guys have any ideas. Thanks

D

·
0 Posts
Check your fuses and then search for the wire fault that caused the fuse to blow.

D

·
0 Posts
Yes. A short in that circuit will cause the fuse to blow, as that is what they are for.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. I narrowed it down to the front right turn signal. Unplugged it and everything else worked fine. Now just need to figure out where the problem is in the connection.

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
Thanks for the info. I narrowed it down to the front right turn signal. Unplugged it and everything else worked fine. Now just need to figure out where the problem is in the connection.
I wouldn't even bother, just replace it if you have narrowed it down to the turn signal.

D

·
0 Posts
Figure out what the problem is with the turn signal. Chances are it's an issue in the wiring that can be easily fixed.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay thanks. Thats what i thought and didnt want to have to buy all new turn signals lol. This whole problem started after someone knocked over my bike :cursin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts