Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ok so I just bought an '06 CBR600RR. It has flush mounted turn signals in the front and an integrated tail light. My problem is that when I try to use my turn signals they just stay yellow and kind of have a little flicker. So basically they stay yellow instead of blinking. Does anyone have any ideas?? Thanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sounds like you have a typical LED flashing rate problem. Do you know if the signal lights have resistors wired in? The 06 does not have a plug and play LED signal light relay like the new bikes do. If you do a search on here there are a couple of forums that should be able to help you. Problem stems from the LED signal lights are not drawing enough current for the signal light relay to work correctly. Before LED signal lights, a quick flashing signal meant that you had a signal light that was either burnt out or not working. With your LED signal lights installed the lights are actually flashing very quickly. So quick that your eye cannot detect the on and off and that is what gives flicker look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts