Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well yesterday i was on my bike and seen a friend honking horn going other direction so i took the next left turn to go catch up to him as i havent talked in a while..well i go to make a U-turn and it was a huge fricken hill on the narrowest road LMAO>...i thought id make it anyway.. handlebars fully locked i still didnt make it.. my wheel got STUCK against the curb fully turned to the left LOL i couldnt go foward or backwards.. i couldnt even turn my wheel to the right as the hill was so big all the weight was on my wheel against the curb... i ended up using like all my muscle after failing 3 times and finally got the wheel straight against the curb and had to hop it into the grass:retard:...

artistic rendering:drunk:

anyway ended up being a kindergarden/daycare place and people/kids were staring at me like WTF that bike just sitting there for 5 minutes jerking his bike...no need to say i was sweating like just got out of a pool

·
Registered
87 Posts
Great story and drawing I had something similar happen once it is pretty embarassing.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
now that's a true Basquiat right there. lol.

nice drawing

·
Registered
395 Posts
well at least there was no damage to your bike but thats pretty dam funny haha

·
Registered
352 Posts
At least you didn't dismount and have your pants fall off.

·
0 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ I've had that last thing happen. Mom was right - always have the clean chonies on LOL :crackup:

·
Registered
793 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ I've had that last thing happen. Mom was right - always have the clean chonies on LOL
Now, exactly how did this happen?... :crackup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
that's hilarious man. Stuff like that only happens when people are watching!

Here's a story to make you feel better, on the topic of embarrassing stories. I was down in San Diego two weekends ago for a Muscular Dystrophy chili cook-off benefit thing. Well I went into blackout land Friday night (don't worry, I wasn't riding) and apparently my buddy asked if I wanted him to put a U-lock on my rear tire so my bike wouldn't get stolen. Turns out I said yes, but like I said, completely blacked out and no recollection. Two mornings later its Sunday and I wake up early to come back home to LA. Do the normal pre-ride check which includes putting a thumb into each tire and feeling air pressure, as well as the normal lights and controls check. I did not, however, take a good look at my rims and I didn't see the 1/2" black steel bar locked up in my rear rim. Started her up, let her warm up, gear up, pop it in first and go to take off. CLUNK! The bike stalled obviously, so I get off and look (It felt like I broke a gear in the trans or something) and I see the lock all wedged up on the rear. On the left side it was caught between the chain and sprocket, on the right side it was wedged up under my caliper. F*%K! I couldn't even roll it forward or backward since it was all wedged in there. Had to borrow the neighbors angle grinder to cut it off, at which point I saw the rear sprocket was bent and 2 teeth were broken off. Since I value my life, I decided it would be a bad idea to ride the 100miles or so back to LA. This is where it gets worse. Since its sunday morning, no repair shops are open. Since I'm 100 miles from home, I don't have my stand or any tools. Long story short, I had to 2-up on the back of my friends VTX 1800, which is a nice shiney metallic purple. Not my proudest 2 hour ride.

-E

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I got stuck in a downward sloped parking stall once, couldn't get any traction with my boots to back out. Set the bike back down on the kickstand, went around front and pushed it out of the stall. Much to the amusement of other riders but hey it worked.

Look for a driveway next time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts