Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a Yosh ti yesterday and now my turn signals won't work. When I try them, all I get is both lights flashin. I disconnetted the battery to reset the ecu, but no luck. Anyone have any insight why I'm gettin the emergency light. I tried searching and again, no luck.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
sweet, was it up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A????

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
check your wireing, maybe something got crossed or disconnected during the install. also try turning the signals on while the motor is running. I installed a CA integrated tail light and greggs in the front and they don't blink unless the motor is running.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, this is strange. I check the wiring and they are good. The weird thing is when I disconnet one turn signal the other one works fine, and vise versa. But when I have both connected, the turns become both come on and flashe.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Berto said:
check your wireing, maybe something got crossed or disconnected during the install. also try turning the signals on while the motor is running. I installed a CA integrated tail light and greggs in the front and they don't blink unless the motor is running.
Charge your battery. Seriously.

silversurfer22 said:
Okay, this is strange. I check the wiring and they are good. The weird thing is when I disconnet one turn signal the other one works fine, and vise versa. But when I have both connected, the turns become both come on and flashe.
You blinkers are run in a series loop. Both front and rear are on the loop. Do you have the stock blinkers still?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts