Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
left the house right behind my girl---my girl is driving in her car in front of me--as were approaching a red light i get on my brakes softly, and glance to my right--i see a nice looking girl, so i glance back in front, and see the light turning green---so im still on the front brake lightly, and i glance back at the chick again---but this time i think i glanced too long---look back in front and my girl is at a dead stop----f*ck---i get on the front hard in a panic--did a high endo and lost it at the top---i fell and the bike fell on my leg---had all my gear on--boots- jacket-helmet-----but i think my right bar end went into my leg, i have a nasty bruise------coolant all over the ground, my girl thought i was dead---oh and she knew somehow that i was checking out that chick---so i heard it for that--

bike --small scratch on the oil cover, u can't really notice it---2 screws fell off of my windscreen and the rubber things that hold the screws are gone also(DOES ANYONE KNO WHERE I CAN GET THESE SCREWS FROM?)

no damage at all to the fairings, becasue the bike fell on me --THANK GOD

PRIDE---i am the biggest idiot of all time----no girl is worth dropping your bike, or worst yet me getting injured---WTF----was i thinking.

wear your gear---keep your eye's on the road----F*uck i feel stupid!!!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Reediculous said:
i am the biggest idiot of all time---WTF----was i thinking.

wear your gear---keep your eye's on the road----F*uck i feel stupid!!!
it happens, at least you had all gear too bad ur girl found about, shouldve never told her WHY! lol get that thing fix and get back riding

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she saw everything in the rearview mirror, i couldn't lie

·
Registered
475 Posts
Reediculous said:
bike --small scratch on the oil cover, u can't really notice it---2 screws fell off of my windscreen and the rubber things that hold the screws are gone also(DOES ANYONE KNO WHERE I CAN GET THESE SCREWS FROM?)
yeah i beleive they are called well nuts pm caboarder2001 for them.

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice thanks!!!

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
it sucks when you endo cause you aren't paying attention...i don't remember much when i did it cause i flew into the back of the car and got knocked the f*ck out. :(

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
target fixation is a bitch.

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice ....kinda

hitman83 said:
it sucks when you endo cause you aren't paying attention...i don't remember much when i did it cause i flew into the back of the car and got knocked the f*ck out. :(
wait you mean i'm not the only one that did this!!!

damn you got knocked out----glad you made it out ok----have you learned anything from that?---i kno i have----only stare at t*ts when you stop moving?-----can't suck'em on the bike!!!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
LOL, yeah, I know if I go down, that is how I am going down... I have gotten in a car accident for doing the same thing.

·
Registered
167 Posts
sounds like she stopped dead on puspose to teach you a lesson..

keep your eyes on your own girl.. or rather the one whos in the car at a dead stop in front of you!

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
ShrtBusDlux said:
sounds like she stopped dead on puspose to teach you a lesson..

keep your eyes on your own girl.. or rather the one whos in the car at a dead stop in front of you!
thats exactly what i was thinking!!

·
BOTM May 2007 , Big Apple PimP
1,354 Posts
yea women are dangerous lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts