Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I had taken off the plastics to get to the airbox, so when i put everything back together, it wouldn't crank up. It seemed like it wasnt getting gas. So i was about to take off the plastics to see if i unhooked anything, but then i figured i'd give it one more shot. As it was cranking, i just revved it a couple of times and alot of blue smoke came out. I did'nt even know fuel injected bikes could become flooded? Hopefully thats all it was. It's running good now. Wondering if anyone else has had this happen. I didnt do anything but open the air box and look at the filter, put the foam under the tank cover to get rid of buzzing, and then put it back together.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Injectors stuck open, it happens every now and then... When it happens open the throttle all the way and it will crank up... T

·
Registered
238 Posts
Happened to me once before.. the crank kept turning but the bike won't fire up. Kept starting it playing with the throttle, then finally VROOOOOMM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM.. it felt so good it finally started as I started to think wth was wrong..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts