Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I low sided at 35mph. Fairings took all the damage (at least visibly) and I rode the bike 200 miles after that. I noticed a noise at low speed and idle that I didn't hear before (at least I don't remember it). I also heard a weird noise when I hit my front brakes hard (I'll have to test that more).

Anyway, please checkout the engine noise in the video, happens when I bring my phone close to the stator cover and let me know what you think!

·
Registered
82 Posts
:+1:
Hey guys, I low sided at 35mph. Fairings took all the damage (at least visibly) and I rode the bike 200 miles after that. I noticed a noise at low speed and idle that I didn't hear before (at least I don't remember it). I also heard a weird noise when I hit my front brakes hard (I'll have to test that more).

Anyway, please checkout the engine noise in the video, happens when I bring my phone close to the stator cover and let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5XYzEWSoKM
Kinda sounds like the cct is going out? Idk if a lowside could alter your valves? I'm sure others will chime in:thumbup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't even remotely hear anything abnormal. That slight tick you hear towards the end is just the valves (which are supposed to make noise). I wish my bike was that quiet!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts