Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all. don't have my manual yet and need the engine number for the title transfer...did a search but didn't find anything...where is the engine number located? thanks.

-nate

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
on my f4 it was at the back of the engine, could barely see it. was directly down from the seat. don't know where it is on this bike, but it's supposed to be visible. :???:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks....i just found it. if you remove the side fairings and just let them drop, it's visible from underneath.

·
Registered
346 Posts
hey.. you need the engine number to register it right? and how was it? i just get it done and waiting for the title.. and take a ride some time before it's getting colder? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
346 Posts
for 600rr, i think we can see it without removing any fairing.. right down below the seat, underneath the bike, the number is stamped on a block, upside down.. i'll to figure out the exact location and let you guys know.. at least for future reference.. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
faizkj, i actually got it out today....man it was f'n cold out. went down to the spot and dumped my friends XR50 lol....

·
Registered
346 Posts
hohoho dude you just bought it =P

·
Registered
346 Posts
help! how should i do to put up a picture? just got pix of location of engine number.. much appreciated..

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol...nah, luckily only a bent shift lever on the little fiddy...those things are tough!

·
Registered
346 Posts
here's the location of engine number.. hope that helps :mrgreen:

·
Registered
346 Posts
yeay my first picture uploaded!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
346 Posts
hehe i just upload it to 600rr.net personal gallery.. and link it up from there.. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
346 Posts
anyway i like your sheeps! hehe :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
hell yea man!! you're the first person to say anything about them. they rock.

they have too many mods on them to list, though. :bounce:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts