Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Honda CBR 600rr. Mileage is a bit over 15k.
I have two problems.
I've researched this forum and google about my problems, but was unable to find an exact solution.

Problem1: Whenever I go over 4000rpm, there is a strange noise coming from
engine or the front part of the bike. It happens whether i'm riding it or
standing still and in Neutral. Took it to the shop and the mechanic said it might be something loose that's vibrating so i had him check for any loose screws or missing screws and still didn't solve the problem. when i pull the throttle harder and go faster, the rattling sound changes to hissing sound like air escaping from a balloon. it's not a pleasant sound.

problem 2: my right turn signal keeps on being solid. however, after turning on a left signal followed by right signal, it starts to blink. after waiting like 30sec, when i try the right signal again, it goes back to being solid, not blinking. only when i turn on the left signal followed by right signal, it blinks.

I would really appreciate any help. I am a complete noob with bike. started riding and have very limited knowledge about taking things apart. so any solutions, i need step by step directions with pictures or videos. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Replace CCT
Lubricate inside of left-hand control with teflon/silicone spray .

Reactions: kjeon5

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey mike,
i was wondering how you lubricate inside of the left-hand control with teflon/silicone spray. im pretty inexperienced. thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts