Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gone to Honda for a free oil change. After they told me I have a ticking sound coming somewhere from the bike. Turned the bike on and nothing. Soon as I put it on first took off slowly the ticking started. Lasted for few seconds. Gave it some gas and went away. Same sound came on a stop at a light. Turned around. Honda told me maybe I have to clean out my carbs my injectors could be dirty. Only have 2300 miles. Help!?!?

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Yep, clean out the carbs. Whilst you're at it check the indicator fluid.

What model RR?

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Two threads must be better than one, right? Oh yeah, don't these bikes have two carbs?
Yeah, the first carb only works with the first set of injectors, second one with the second set.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
I need to spend more time in this section, I'm learnin' stuff.
Like replacing the indicator fluid filter? Or helmets melting? :wink2:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Honda told you that, huh? That dealership must see you coming and the guys draw straws to see who gets to **** with you that day.

Dude, get a clue and stop trolling here, it's not even funny anymore. If you are that stupid please do everyone a favor and sell your bike so you don't hurt yourself or someone else.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
If you are that stupid please do everyone a favor and sell your bike so you don't hurt yourself or someone else.
This comes to mind.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
This can't be real... That's too good. He's on an r6 forum but I spy a single sided swingarm.
Yeah, I know. Darwinism if it is real. Otherwise, I really hope he just soaked his tyres with water and did it for sh*ts and giggles.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts