Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
zx6 is crap in every way. the 07 RR is king
Did you NOT see Daytona? It was a bad day for Honda. :icon_hang
But most of today's bikes are so similar and competitively close, it's just down to personal preference.
My choice would be 06 R1 and 07 600RR, just from looks, reviews, and hype.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
as much as i love the 1000RR... the R1 is hands down amazing

and the 600rr vs the zx6 is a no contest... zx6 is crap in every way. the 07 RR is king

but those are my opinions so....
Your opinion is worthless, the new ZX6 is amazing, but stupid looking.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i rode the r1 and 1krr back to back and bought the 1000rr. it just felt more comfortable and refined than the r1. but im a honda rider, so my opinion is worthless. isnt that right cling?

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
i rode the r1 and 1krr back to back and bought the 1000rr. it just felt more comfortable and refined than the r1. but im a honda rider, so my opinion is worthless. isnt that right cling?
At least you didnt say the R1 was pure crap bud, and at least you actually rode it and can base your opinion off of real personal experience, the new ZX6RR cleaned shop at Daytona for a reason, I own a 600rr and its a great bike but it would be primitive to always stick to one brand just because I liked this Honda.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I like the looks of the R1 (somewhat) but it's just not a honda! I think Honda Superbike Race support has done more for Honda then Yami's has.

600RR vs ZX6, well yet to ride the new ZX6 but think it's UGLY! lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
one of my co-workers just bought a ZX-6R, im gonna try to sweet talk him into letting me ride it. Im not too crazy on the look, but its definately not bad looking.

·
Registered
125 Posts
The new Kawi looks better than our new Honda's IMO. Still can't get over the half fairing, tail light, and air intake. I bet the Honda's on the road longer though...quality!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't care for literbikes and have no experience on them, so my views on that subject aren't worth ****. As far as the new 600's. If I were going to do a lot of trackdays or race, the ZX-6R wins IMO. Since I've never gotten to the track yet, the 600RR would be a better bike for me. Has more midrange, and I'm on a 636 now, so I probably wouldn't be too impressed with the Kawi on the streets.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, it still seems the 600rr was designed mostly for the street. Non-extreme compression ratio for better engine reliability and no slipper clutch. I've read that HESD got pretty tough at Barber for one corner (a full lean left to full lean right corner), it really got heavy to steer, but only that one place. I wonder if the HESD is adjustable at all.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
2006 cbr-1000rr vs. 2006 yamaha r1
2007 cbr-600rr vs. 2007 zx-6r
Overall impressions or opinions. Thanks
RoadRacing world compared the zx-10 1000RR and R1 all 07, and they ended in that same order.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts