1 - 20 of 20 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 weeks now.

Emailed Disco no response
Emailed Bruce, said he'd get a price. week goes by, nothing
Emailed Bruce again, said he had a price but his email was down. week goes by, nothing
Left message in a thread he was participating in, said he had a price... never left it for me
Tried calling CycleSector ALL DAY Monday... never got though, phone was busy every time.
CALLED bruce... left VM, no return call...

all this horse richarding around begs the question: Are all CycleSector Reps is horrific with getting back to their customers?

all i want are tires and a stompgrip for god's sake.

I donno if it's because i'm getting a military discount (or not getting) that i'm being left in the cold or what, but this is ridiculous. I could just as easily go to DennisKirk.com and get BT-002 set $15 or more cheaper, and next day.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Well from what I heard Disco is in the process of re-locating his shop so maybe not be such a huge D-Bag until you find out all the details, and maybe not assume all the reps are "horrific" until you actually talk to them all.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Wow.. No comment from me as of now as it wouldn't be nice. You want tires shoot me a PM.. I am going to leave the rest alone..

And the fact the the phone is busy is cause we are very busy taking great care of our customers.. Threads like this do nothing more than take away from our customers.. Have you tried to call today. Phone line has been open most of the day.. And once in the new shop a second line is going in.. Just for our customers aid...

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Maybe Disco is tired of all the bullsh!t threads you that start and comment on... bwahahhahahaha

·
Ride Red
252 Posts
I've been waiting for about a month to get my stompgrips and some r&g stuff...granted the stompgrips are backordered, but you just gotta be patient...

oh and to all you cyclesector guys, you've been great at keeping me up to date with whats going on!

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Maybe Disco is tired of all the bullsh!t threads you that start and comment on... bwahahhahahaha
FYI: KS... it was a joke... I know you post a LOT of valuable information on this site...

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Hey Slugger, the last email I got from you was about the boots. I don't see anything else from you since then. We can definitely get that stuff for you though.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FYI: KS... it was a joke... I know you post a LOT of valuable information on this site...
i know. i figured it was satire as i'm not a very big thread STARTER, just a really big thread ENDER. i'm sure 3/4 of my posts have been in the maintenance/troubleshooting forums.

Hey Slugger, the last email I got from you was about the boots. I don't see anything else from you since then. We can definitely get that stuff for you though.
Which i did get altered to my satisfaction thanks to our family leather guru!

My original request was for Pirelli's... however after some consideration, i would like to get the Bridgestone BT-002 120/70 and 180/55 set CycleSector has on ad. After reading reviews it seems they are a cheaper alternative to the widely praised DCIII (which i have grown to adore). However i need a price before i send payment because any discounts i might receive aren't being displayed on the CycleSector webstore for whatever reason.

thanks.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL not quite. i don't know what happened with email exchange, or what Bruce's delay was, but Scott and i are discussing things via PMs at the moment.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Slugger, we just hired a new guy to take care of the website and the military pricing system, because Scott and I have been way too busy to do it ourselves. The new system should be up by next month so you can view your pricing. We will contact you when your account is active.

D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know you've been working on a store sponsored racing program so i realize how busy you have been. however i was beginning to wonder if it was effecting your day to day business dealings as i've been having the issues described herein since your first race.

i look forward to that conversation! for now, i'll contact Scott if i need anything.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Yeah going to my race really backed me up with work. I pretty much live at my shop and I have no life outside of work, but I feel I deserve to hit the track every now and then to keep my sanity...unfortunately business suffers when I'm gone.

Hopefully the new guy will help relieve some of this stress.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
LOL not quite. i don't know what happened with email exchange, or what Bruce's delay was, but Scott and i are discussing things via PMs at the moment.

Thank you for your business Slugger..... Your stuff is going to be shipping in the morning.

Scott

·
Registered
476 Posts
I was wondering why disco didnt reply to my PMs, I needed some tires but got that taken care of.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts