Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so who has seen it...

i saw it this past weekend and have watched it 3 more times since...

at first i did not like it.. it was very scrambled.. jumped around a bit and sinec i was not paying complete attention i got lost.. once i saw the ending i was like holy $hit that was a good movie...

the movie made me think.. it really did... abotu fate and how if something is meant to be it will be... you can take any path you want and you will end up where you are suppose to be.. and you cannot force a path that is not yours...

i think it is one of the best movies i have ever seen and kate winslet is great...

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
I haven't seen it b/c everyone i knew said it blew, but after reading your review, i think i'm going to go rent it and see what it's about. I like those kinda movies usually. Nowadays it's soo hard to find a movie that isn't predicatable.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is different... you have to pay attention to the details in the begining and the rest of the movie will make more sense...

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Don't mean to thread jack, but have you guys seen "The Machinist" with christian bale?

It was an ODD movie, that you had to watch close and had a completely twisted ending. I thought it was great.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Eternal sunshine was an awesome movie, i thought both Jim Carrey and Kate played very good roles. it does jump around a bit and there are some odd parts in it, but it is one of my favs.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah this was def a movie to watch at home... there is jsut so much to focus on.. i think if i would have seen it in a theater i would have missed a lot...

when i first saw jim in the movie i was skeptical.. but he def pulled it off...

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bw1128 said:
i loved that movie, thats why i bought it!!!!
yeah i have this for a few more days on demand and then i think that i am going to go out and buy it.. and i never buy movies.. but i like this one a lot...

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have seen The Machinist and ESotSM and thought they were both great.

My favorite movie is still Miracle Mile with Anthony Edwards.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Jim has done a couple serious ones, just to show he can.

At first, I too did not like it, but after watching it and paying close attention, it became great. Really a powerful work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts