Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am willing to start and organise a syndicate for this jackpot

Euromillions, is an European lottery played out between various European countries
Ticket cost is £2, with that you get one line and one raffle ticket for one million pound
Estimated jackpot is £148,000,000 (tax free)
The next draw is on Tuesday 7th of August 9pm uk time (sales close 7:30 pm)

How to win?

You need to match 5 numbers (1-50) and 2 lucky stars (1-11)
So to win the jackpot we need 5+2
Here is a table of potential wins:

I help run a family owned shop and we have our own lottery terminal, so for me to print and check these tickets will not be an issue. I can be the "treasurer", the person responsible for buying, keeping and checking the tickets, if we have enough interest then I can write up a basic agreement with the names of the participants and their investment etc. The winnings will be shared according to how much money an individual has invested, so say of we have a £100 of tickets and Joe blogs has £25 invested, then Joe blogs will get 25% of the winning, and if Mr Tom has £10 invested, they will get 10% of the winnings etc etc.

So just post up if anyone interested, if enough interest I will initiate this in a new thread.

Any questions let me know.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
We had a lottery thread a while back that had a large pot. No disrespect OP but the member who ran that thread was a respected and senior member of the site. So the community had trust in him. I've personally never seen you posts so it's hard to confine my money to you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I was part of that big pot. I thought that might be an issue so if the pot was a few hundred pounds I was willing to have a trusted member to take everybody's contribution and pass the money on to me after the draw.

But there doesn't seem to be much interest in this anyway...

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts