Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how hard it is to get a 07 with the euro white color scheme in the US. is it possible at all without spending a crap load of money?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i was looking to just buy a bike with the euro white scheme but i would consider replica fairings. how much do they run? i just love the white and black with the black front

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I just ordered the White/Black set from MJ - so I'll post a review when they come in. There is no way to get the bike / plastics in the US, the only way you'd come close is to get your oem set custom painted.

I actually like more white on the front end like the select auto kit, thought about doing just the center area black (around the windscreen and intake) and the rest white or replicating the white/silver version just change the stripes to black.

·
Registered
154 Posts
+1 on when people get aftermarkets of these dark grey and white fairings, i haven't seen an aftermarket set yet.

and my bike just got stolen and was recovered thanks to lojack, but my fairings are kinda jacked, so looking for a replacement.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Those aren't the euro white and grey fairings are they? those are the selectauto ones w/ some white up front above the headlights?
Yes they are. "Euro inspired" would probably be a better phrase, since the front and tail are slightly different. As for color all I have to go on is "White & Black" - so I assume it's white and black. I'll find out whenever they show up and let you guys know, I intend to post pics + review.

I'll probably be happier if they are white and black, always thought that's what the Euro scheme was and have never actually seen it anyway.

·
Registered
154 Posts
i'm surprised i haven't seen any one w/ a aftermarket colorscheme for this yet, seeing as there are plenty of other factory color schemes available.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts