Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i ordered a eurobike undertail for my 06 silver rr.... specifically asked for 06 silver and i even called and asked if they had it b4 i placed the order and they said they did.. i get the undertail and i drop it off at riders inc to have installed... i get it installed and it looks nice.. till i get back and i look at it closer and the undertail doesnt match the rest of my bike.... they sent me the 05 silver... so i just got off the phone with them and they basically told me tough luck cuz they dont have any more 06 silver undertails..they didnt even bother to tell me b4 they shipped it that they didnt have anymore 06 and they just sent me an 05 knowingly... i guess i just expected a little better customer service for the price i paid for their product...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it really isnt much dif... u can only tell when ur at least within 5ft of the bike..and u also have to be lookin cloesly... its just that i paid 325 + shipping for this small ass piece and i wish it was perfect... kinda like havin a small scratch..not every1 will notice..but u will notice it and it will bug the crap outta u...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.