Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
I dont think there are any. Apart from we don't get yellow in the UK. O and obviously the CA model has some emissions differences. O and the speedometer goes a little higher because we ride a little faster than everyone else :lol2:

·
Registered
543 Posts
I have Euro model....and i know there are a few differences...

1- ECU is different(computer)
2- exhausts in US are more restrictive, especially California state bikes.
3- H.I.S.S is on all Euro models as standard equipment...but not available on US models.
4- Different turning signals(this one i've read about, i'm not sure but i think someone else can shed some light on this of rus)

I think that's basically it...if you look in your owner's manual, you will see that there are many types of variants of the 600RR designated by a letter. The variants are sometimes related to laws in different countries in regards to loading, types of fuel used(emissions again) and limitations of all sorts.

My owner's manual is the International one written in English, German and French. this is the index of codes provided for different countries 600rr designation.

e= UK
G= Germany
F= France
U= Australia and NZ
MX= Mexico
BR= Brasil

ED(Europe)= Austria, Greece, Holland, Italy, Norway, Finland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden and Denmark.

I hope this was the info you needed.
:cool:
Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts