Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read the news on M*T*GP.COM about Rossi/Hayden going into Valencia fighting for the title. DORNA (Spanish owned) says Pedrosa and I quote "took Hayden out..."

Shut up, Puig :)

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
haha.. hahaha... haha ;-)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Why would Dorna tip it's hand like that? We all know that Pedrosa crashing into hayden was all part of their master plan!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heh, they also said the new 800cc bikes favor "Dani's build and style."

Duh....

·
Registered
120 Posts
This is Puig's method of deflecting the ever critical spanish press. He and the world knows what went down, the cameras don't lie. The spanish and italian press are probably the most harsh on their own national riders so it is not surprising that he would take this road. Too bad that no one in their right mind concurrs with his belief.

SilverSurfer said:
Heh, they also said the new 800cc bikes favor "Dani's build and style."

Duh....
I think this argument is invalid againt Honda HRC. Sure I wish they had a strategy for last race, but Tanaka said they have never used team orders, usually because the rider didn't need them. It should be the same for Hayden and on Sunday in Valencia its gonna end Hayden, Pedrosa, Rossi.
About the 800cc era, lets be honest...all the manufacturers are making the bikes more 250ish...they have been doing this since 2004 when Rossi reintroduced the value of cornerspeed to Honda. The size of the bike also tranlates to handling, acceleration and aerodynmics. If you ask me, it will be still easier for Nicky to wrestle the thing than Dani even though finesse has been the name of the game. Pedrosa will have an advantage in drive but if someone's in has slip stream then no biggie. Regardless of the size of the bike, Rossi will still be the favorite even if he's 70 pounds heavier than PeeWee Pedrosa.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
rtolent said:
About the 800cc era, lets be honest...all the manufacturers are making the bikes more 250ish...they have been doing this since 2004 when Rossi reintroduced the value of cornerspeed to Honda. The size of the bike also tranlates to handling, acceleration and aerodynmics. If you ask me, it will be still easier for Nicky to wrestle the thing than Dani even though finesse has been the name of the game. Pedrosa will have an advantage in drive but if someone's in has slip stream then no biggie. Regardless of the size of the bike, Rossi will still be the favorite even if he's 70 pounds heavier than PeeWee Pedrosa.
I think that when Dani was born from the loins of satan with the tell-tale birthmark of "666" on his left shoulder-blade, he fulfilled a prophecy that told of the second coming of evil and of a darkness which unchecked, would spread across all the world. It was then that the secret society known only to us as "Dorna" began to set events into motion which would guarantee that Dani's sinister rise to MotoGP magnificently coincided with its mandated shift to 800cc bikes. He is the one they speak of in dark tabernacles and with hushed tones.

Hayden was taken out because he knew too much! ("We know too much!" - Hayden)

It's all very clear now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts