Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one last night for doing 140 in a 55.
anyone know whats going to happen when i go to court so i am prepared??
will my licence be suspended? what kind of fine will I get?

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
I did 105 in a 35 in a car. Spent a night in jail. Went to court and laughed at the PO. All charges was dropped.

i have to know the story behind this one.
from an LE perspective. you get busted that high and then laugh at the cop in court that pulled you over he must have messed up bad when he arrested you

me personally, i can let a lot go but if you are dumb enough to stop for 100 over.
you are going to jail, your bike is getting impounded. no questions asked

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I am very lucky we did not get our bikes towed and spend the night in jail. the cop let us off on that because " we actually stopped for him" but we where actually dipping.. and then realized both of our gas lights where flashing so we just let him catch up and we pulled over.

kuma - oh god I hope i get my charges dropped. I have a clean driving record. this is my first moving violation.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, what happened when he pulled you over?? i would of thought youd be cuffed and put in the car...

I dont think they really knew what to do lol. I think we wer the first kids they ever pulled over going that fast. we had about 8 squad cars there and roughly 14 officers. and they just made us sit on the shoulder of the road wile they tryed to figure out what to do.

·
Registered
709 Posts
i have to know the story behind this one.
from an LE perspective. you get busted that high and then laugh at the cop in court that pulled you over he must have messed up bad when he arrested you
Well the cop screwed it up big time. He gave me the wrong time for the court appearance. Charged me with a DWI because my tongue looked green. And Charged me with racing. So to make a long story short. My lawyer recommend all the charges dropped. Judge dropped all and reduced the fine to 500 dollars.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the cops that clocked us actually lost visual of us for a few miles because he had to accelerate to 160 wile we where already doing 160 so i think I can work with that, say there where two other bikes and they cant prove it was us.

K

·
0 Posts
will my licence be suspended?
hopefully...

what kind of fine will I get?
i hope it's one you don't forget.

140+? on public roads, with other motorists (the cop) around... what were you thinking?

is that the ticket, or just a release form?

the cops that clocked us actually lost visual of us for a few miles because he had to accelerate to 160 wile we where already doing 160 so i think I can work with that, say there where two other bikes and they cant prove it was us.
so you're going to lie...

1 - 20 of 110 Posts