Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out here there doesn't go a day where i don't see some idiot carrying something in the back of a truck that is tied down with dental floss and is flapping uncontrollably in the wind ready to break loose and take someone out. so i just want to see what everyone else has seen.

i just saw this yesterday while in my cage...thank god. it is tied down pretty good but still...i mean come on.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
yeah man where i live there is bunch of rednecks and i see **** like this also....be safe and be aware and be away
Nothing wrong with some good ole' boys.

·
Proud PAPA
4,808 Posts
There was a wreck on I-4 about a month ago and a bud light semi split in half and bud light when everywhere. sh*t look like this \/. It was crazy.

·
Registered
882 Posts
There was a wreck on I-4 about a month ago and a bud light semi split in half and bud light when everywhere. sh*t look like this \/. It was crazy.
I would have stopped and loaded up my back pack!!!

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
i wish i was at the scene of that one, i would have had to walk home

·
Registered
68 Posts
Or those trucks that carry huge concrete cylinders. Those always worry me.

I was going down the expressway one morning. A tire came off an 18 wheeler, and bounced right past my head.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Just donkey kong jump those barrels, I know I do...

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I was going thru my phone in the can @ work earlier and stumbled on this pic I took a couple days ago.
I wonder if the driver knew that their plate was barely hanging on back there? I didn't want to honk & tell them because I wanted to see it fall.
And I didn't know how you'd make hand signals for "Your license plate is gonna fall!" :dontknow: lol

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
Man you should see the rednecks around here and the crap that they haul around. If I can catch him, there's this guy that loads at least 50-60 skids (pallets) into his little S10. They hang over the sides and tower over the truck by at least 10-12 feet. I'm not kidding. I'll snap a shot of him next time I see him.

·
Registered
55 Posts
hah, this is funny, rednecks are the best! On a serious note, 101 out here in CA has so many potholes and is so rough. Driving in an Accord can be seriously jumpy. I can't imagine riding over one on a bike... Can side wind really be considered difficult to overcome sometimes? I watched a vid on youtube where the rider was blown halfway across the lane by a 15 mph cross wind. I don't think we get anything that fast in norcal, but has anyone had to struggle?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts