Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will try to keep this short, but i have to get some points out there...

first i was dating someone i worked with, not a smart idea, but i was.. we were together for about a year... and there were good times and bad... she had this control thing going, but it was not that bad.. what was bad was her jealousy.. but i dealt with it...

so i had told her that at one point i dated someone i worked with in college, obviously mistake number 1.. so she was the second person i worked with that i dated.. hey she asked and i do not like to lie...

anyway i got a second job working with my mom at a movie theater.. not a bad gig, but there were a lot of girls there.. so the ex would constantly give me $hit about me working.. and always say that i was going to date someone there because that is what i do.. i date ppl i work with... now do you see why telling her wa a mistake...

so the relationship started to brake down.. constant fights.. and BS.. and the second job was a big part of that.. i felt like she wanted me at her beck-n-call.. so it ended...

now we still work in teh same building, but different departments... wel for the past month.. maybe longer, i have seen her with this one guy (of course i am better looking :lol2: ).. at first i did not think anything of it.. but then as i saw them together more and more i started to think that maybe they were dating.. sort of ironic that she gave me $hit about dating someone i worked with before...

so the other week i she him and her sitting in my section in the caf during lunch.. now i have been here 2 years ans sat in the same section... and she have NEVER sat in there... ever.. but now here she is w/ him sitting next to where i sit... on the surface it might seen like nothing,... but i know her and this is what she would do.. jsut try as hard as possible to have me know she is w./ him...

and this morning i see them come to work and get out of the same car... now carpooling might be an option.. but she lives 5 minutes away... you could walk her from her place.. so i cannot see why she would carpool 3 miles...

so i basically confirmed that she is dating this guy... do not get me wrong.. i do not care that she is with someone else... what gets me is that after the umpteen million fights we had because i dated someone i worked with 5 years ago here she is dating someone else that works in this building..

and the funny part is that i sort of feel bad for this guy.. sooner or later her wacky side will emerge and this poor guy will have to deal with it... rant off....

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
She is just trying to be a (no offense) a bitch about your break up, by flaunting the new guy.

Don't let it get ya down. YOu said you work at a theatre......so hook it up with the girls from there.

Play on Playa

·
Registered
541 Posts
SnapShot said:
She is just trying to be a (no offense) a bitch about your break up, by flaunting the new guy.

Don't let it get ya down. YOu said you work at a theatre......so hook it up with the girls from there.

Play on Playa
:banban: Your a free man! Don't let 'er get to ya. Play on!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
you know how many "bad" women i've went through to find a good one? Consider yourself lucky that you figured out she was a bad apple and move to the next. it seems like so many women have some sort of mental hang up with guys, or trust, or jealousy. it's definitely a chore to find a good one.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Hell, next time she sits over next to you with him, go sit down with them and talk and have a good time, let her know you don't give a funk. That will eat her up more than anything, and maybe she'll leave you alone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The best thing you can do is move on and act like none of it bothers you. Let her play her childish games to make you feel bad. I would throw it back in her face and start talking to her and her new man next time i saw them. You have to let her know it doesnt bother you and she will stop being immature. Remember......."He who cares the least.....WINS!"

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
If you're bothering to rant about this, it IS bothering you. Suck it up and don't give a $hit. There's plenty of stupid girls out there. If you let each one get under your skin, you're going to be miserable your whole life.

No need to rant, just chuckle to yourself and keep eating your ham sandwich.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
**** her man, she's just an immature bitch who is trying to play mind games. Totally head **** her by letter her know that you could give a **** less.

I hate women like that!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
can you say REBOUND??? classic scenario. and the fact that she's trying to rub it in your face just exemplifies that fact. she doesnt give a $hit about that guy, what she wants is to make you give a $hit about her! dont let it happen!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I can't believe no one has said that you should have just lied to her. if she asked if she looked fat in a pair of jeans would you have told the truth!!! lol. HELL no there is a reason for white lies. But besides the point i agree with everyone here, Move on, there are plenty of fish in the sea man.

Don't get MAD, GET EVEN, does she have a sister! :twisted:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hha.. i did sit one table away.. i was not going to not sit where i always do..

yeah i am happier that i am free.. and i know she is immature... it just gets me that she is still trying to get at me even after we broke up...

Wizard600RR,
i hear what you are saying.. i think what bothers me is that she is still playing games.. i am not interested in being with her.. i was the one that ended it.. i could nto take her crap anymore.. plus she would b*tch everytime i would spend my money to buy things for the bike.. and when you look at it like that.. bike or girl, i take the bike.. like everyone said there are plenty of girls out there..

thanks for all the replies and for reading that long a$$ post.. :bounce:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
as long as u got the draws, i wouldnt worry about it, the new guy is
just getting "sloppy seconds".Way to many fish in the sea my man

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
Hey, I feel for you man.

And don't listen to people who say suck it up because it's over.

Loyalty and respect should last long after a relationship breaks.

This is, however, just one more step before you really get over her.

Just put it this way: The guy is getting used goods. Anything he's got, he've already hit it ;). And you know what? It bugs him much more that you USED to date her than it does you knowing he IS dating her.

Besides, you know how that saying goes: For every woman out there that you could have or should have had, someone else is out there dealing with her ****.

·
Registered
326 Posts
On the other hand, you can just beat the living crap out of him 'til he's so ugly that she won't date him anymore....just do it anonymously - you know....so you don't get in s**t :twisted:

That always helps to get over it. ;-)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts