Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again I received excellent service from TST Industries. I don't think I hit the send button on my order when I received a call from them just wanting to clarify some added notes I included with my order. There service is outstanding, products came super quick and everything they sell is made so well. With a great looking website and clear instructions( plus videos) you can't go wrong ordering anything from them.

Looking forward to many more orders with them in the near future.

Thanks Again

Bigjdoberman

·
Registered
208 Posts
Fully agree. I recently ordered products from them and I'm just as pleased. Well made, shipped fast, reasonably priced.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Great to hear we were able to help you out and get these parts to you in a timely manner! If there is ever anything we can help you out with, please do not hesitate to contact us. Be sure to post up some pictures of your bike for us to see! :)

Ride safe out there!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Placed a few orders for my bike here in Canada as well as a couple of emails and great service,response ect.These guys are are the best.In addition to that all the excellent youtube videos that they have showing there products as well as slip on muffler comparison videos!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts