Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just got a REALLY good deal on a 07 CBR that my buddy laid down about a year ago for $3500. Now it has new plastics and etc. LOOKS AWESOME pictures coming soon. This forum has been very useful even though I've just been creeping around for a while trying to educate myself about everything from bike maintenance to proper gear and riding techniques (the last one REALLY helped me excel in my MSF course to get my endorsment). Now I'm just excited to finally jump on the CBR for the second time EVER and mob around town and twisties. If anyone lives near Tri Cities in WA send me a PM if you wanna go out for a ride and help a nOOb learn how not to TOTAL his new used bike I would be so SUPER STOKED!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome to the club! $3500 is a smokin' deal considering you can replace all the plastics for less than $1K. I have had mine for about 2 weeks now and love the bike. Nice move on the MSF course. I took the 2 day and what I learned there has already saved my bacon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.