Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn, Way to go Nicky

Do they have an RV camping area at the track. That would be a cool road trip next year

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Good job Nicky, he looked awsome. I think he can stay out front all race and pull in his first win at home. I would love to see him Vs Rossi last 2 laps.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
yeah they do, 2WheelTours did that for his tour package.

was an awesome qualifier!!! and Speed actually had decent coverage. here's praying they show the race without commercials tomorrow (yeah right...)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
4 Americans in the top 9! GO NICKY!!! HELL YEA!!! I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm gonna pee my pants I'm so excited!!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
thedude said:
4 Americans in the top 9! GO NICKY!!! HELL YEA!!! I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm gonna pee my pants I'm so excited!!
+1, i think i am drinking a 6 pack then heading to the sports bar for the race. gotta save a lil money somehow

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
farbio615 said:
Good job Nicky, he looked awsome. I think he can stay out front all race and pull in his first win at home. I would love to see him Vs Rossi last 2 laps.
Not me.... I think if it comes down to a battle like that at the end Rossi would win. I've been wanting Nicky to take a win all season.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Nicky better ride his ass off tomorrow! YOu know rossi boy is coming for him

1 - 11 of 11 Posts