Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I'm struggling to find a link pipe for my 2006 CBR, the only one I can find is a 2nd hand arrow link pipe for 03 to 06. My question is will it fit between my OEM headers and my Scorpion can?

Cheers in advance

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Anyone...?
I think your best bet is to measure the outter diameter of both ends and compare it to the specs you find for the arrow link pipe. Based on Arrow's website, the link pipe's inlet is 48mm and outlet is 54mm.

I believe inlet is where the link pipe and OEM headers meet and outlet is where the link pipe meets your can.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Had a similar problem. The Arrow mid pipe wasn't the right length or angle for other aftermarket mufflers. I can't say for certain that it won't fit a Scorpion, but i didn't have much with it on a different muffler.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Hi All

I'm struggling to find a link pipe for my 2006 CBR, the only one I can find is a 2nd hand arrow link pipe for 03 to 06. My question is will it fit between my OEM headers and my Scorpion can?

Cheers in advance
Problem #1: 03-04 has different bent at the bottom joint compared to 05-06.
Problem #2: the ID might not be a match BUT problem #1 is already good enough reason not to buy that mid pipe.
Hope this help 👍

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Problem #1: 03-04 has different bent at the bottom joint compared to 05-06.
Problem #2: the ID might not be a match BUT problem #1 is already good enough reason not to buy that mid pipe.
Hope this help 👍
Well done mate, saves me buying the wrong thing

·
Registered
3 Posts
if it helps, I have a 2006, it had stock header with scorpion mid pipe and muffler. I installed an Arrow header to the scorpion parts and it works fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts