Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid question?? Maybe..... But I love learning new things or hearing what others think about or have experience with certain things. I have an 05 cbr600rr with an RS-5 yoshi slip on undertail exhaust. I have an opportunity to buy a Leo Vince slip on for a good price used. I do plan on getting an aftermarket header most likely an arrow header and a bazzaz zfi and quick shifter. But I'd like to know what exhaust has the best performance gain for my bike. Long term goal is to buy a 1000 and turn my 600 into a track bike so that's why I ask this question. I searched all over online but I did t find much except a couple graphs but I know there's tons of exhaust makers out there so that's why I'm asking in here hoping people could post their experiences or gains they logged on a dyno after installing an exhaust.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
If you're looking for performance gains out of an exhaust, then go with Akrapovic. Everyone will say the same.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Akrapovic, Arata, Arrow......if you shop hard, an Arrow SS is possibly best bang for buck.

Moriwaki and HRC.

Titanium is better, but SS is tops for durability!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts