Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, now, I know I'll end up with hundreds of replys and ALL different. But, I have GOT to ask this!!! What slip-on pipe, will put the MOST hp, for the BUCK! I'm not prepared to drop 500 bucks on a slip on! I'd like to spend around half of that or LESS if I can find it used or something! But, I want the best HP gain I can get!!!! Thanks

·
Registered
454 Posts
Jardine is good YES, Yosh makes power, but just their slip on for some reason, notmuch more with a full system.

Check Ebay for stuff. Some claim by Hindle, which I think is Noise. I am not sure how muuch a Leo Vince will be, but they put out numbers

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
you get what you pay for...i paid around $240 for my jardine, but that was for an F2. Just look around. Give Riders Inc a call. They will hook you up

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
as the guy above said you get what you pay for, i dropped $630 for an Italian made Titanium slip-on & it's worth every dollar, quality is great & so is the sound (not earpiercing), if you want HP gains you're better of with a full system & PC.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a Devil exhaust ( www.devilbikes.com ) and I noticed an instant difference in riding from the first ride on. Much quicker throttle response, but not sure of the HP gain because I havent dynoed the bike. Anyway, I like it and it looks awesome. Oh, and call them because the price on the site is not the actual price...they will lower it. I got it for $400 and was well worth it.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
How can you expect to get the most gains with spending the least amount of money? Like the saying goes, "you gotta pay to play"

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
its a compromise thing, eqlibrium... get a SO that can be extended to the full system later, then you wont be spending twice if you decide to step it up, so that rules out getting a yoshi...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, if you would READ what I said, I didn't say I want all the hp in the world! I said which is best FOR the money! Just because you spend more money on something, doesn't necessarily make it the best! I'm a car audio PROFESSIONAL. I know that you GENERALLY pay for what you get. But, there is such thing as spending more for LOOKS, OR NAME rather than best performance!

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
dude usually the Japanese & Europeans make the best exhausts for our bikes, if you can plunk down the cash for a Moriwaki, Arrow, Leo Vinci, Akrapovic, Polini, GPR, Arata & Termignoni you only not get a great looking, great sounding exhaust but i think they aren't off by much in terms of hp output without a PC, it's when you tune it with a PC that will show which is the better exhaust, personally i don't care if mine hadn't any hp increase at all b'coz i knew what i was getting into with just an SO without a PC.

you want something that will give dramatic increase in performance for the dollar? try a sprocket change i recommend a 15/44 Renthal it's the best bang for the buck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts