Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,

i'm looking at upgrading my exhaust. i have done a fair bit of reading in lots of the exhaust threads and i'm sure some lots of you will be exhausted at some of what i am about to say... stupid pun intended, sure its been used about a million times before!

been looking at a toce slip on for my 2015 600rr, cause they are more affordable than other brands, look good and are loud (been in an accident a while ago where i think a loud pipe could have made a difference)

1. I cant seem to find a supplier within Australia for these so was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction... if not then will order online.

2. i'm not planning on changing headers/cat but i will probably be getting a power commander and a dyno tune as my bike could run better than how it came from factory and from what i have read on here slip ons will change flow and hence fuel air mixture will need to be updated. so would also like a recommendation as to a good power commander for what i need.

3. its a lot of information to sift through on forums and on the internet in general, so any other info that you guys have would be great, as i'm sure i may be overlooking what else needs to change on a 2015 CBR in order to go ahead with these upgrades.

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Toce is a solid option, i'm sure there are a lot of option for the 2015 model compared to some of the older models but not sure about Australia's market as it's probably pretty limited.

If youre okay with buying on ebay from the US then here's a link:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toce-2009-2017-Honda-CBR600RR-T-Slash-Exhaust/182882344852?hash=item2a94a31f94:m:mJGxnj1Y3mbcYOJh07IhXpQ

other than that you might have better luck on the local used market.
yeah i found pretty much everywhere to buy this slip on except where i live! massive pain in the ass!

local used market is also pretty useless unfortunately!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts