Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i should know better and should realize that i need to research a company before i order but what do you guys know of this company? i ordered a corbin pilot saddle on april 11th. on april 30th i emailed them asking if there was anything wrong with my order. they still haven't gotten back to me so i sent them another email today, which wasn't a very nice email.

what kind of company doesn't respond to customer emails? they have a sales number, but their site says they do not deal with customer service on that line. i am going to call them tomorrow reguardless.

http://www.exoticsportbike.com/

just curious if you guys had any good/bad things to say.

thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
I ordered a windscreen from them a couple months ago and had the same exact problem. I e-mailed them and got no response and then it arrived about 3-4 weeks after I ordered it. I guess all I can say is be patient, and it will come (hopefully lol).

Good luck bro!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.

my biggest worry is not that i haven't recieved my product yet, it's just that they don't communicate. i don't think i'd have any problem waiting 2 months just as long as they let me know that it was going to be 2 months.

i guess if it comes right down to it i can always call my credit card company.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Ordered my Devil exhaust on 4/10.. they said I would receive it in 5-10 days. HA! I called them 5/1 and they said at least another week. That will make it over a month since the order date..

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yea, I was getting kinda scared I got scammed also because they weren't responding to my messages. Just give it some time. With what you guys are saying along with my personal experience, I def. won't order anything from them in the future, that's for sure.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahahahha, read this

from their customer service "live help"

Customer Service:
Hello! How may I help you today?
Cody Mack:
my name is cody mack
Cody Mack:
i put in an order over 3 weeks ago, the order number is 18974
Cody Mack:
hello?
Cody Mack:
i would assume you're live chat is about as good as your ability to reply to emails?
Customer Service:
I will be more than happy to assist you. Please bear with me while I access your account.
Customer Service:
I wouldnt make assumptions since we dont handle emails
Customer Service:
I took a look at your online account and it shows an eta of 5/10
Cody Mack:
do you handle suggestions? or is that a different department?
Customer Service:
Suggest away
Cody Mack:
your conformation email said my order would be to me in 5 to 10 business days
Cody Mack:
i put in my order on the 11th and if i'm getting it on 5/10 that would be more than 5 -10 business days
Cody Mack:
i emailed customer service on sunday and yesterday and i have not received any information
Customer Service:
If you were to keep reading that confirmation email it will also state that we will inform you of any delays. We emailed you the eta and posted it to your online account that you can access any time with that order number that you gave me.
Cody Mack:
i'm looking at the order status right now
Cody Mack:
it says "custom order"
Cody Mack:
and that date just changed, cause it was not there yesterday
Customer Service:
I have no idea when it was inputted. I just know that it was listed there when i checked your status.
Cody Mack:
besides the fact that i was never informed of any delays. i tried to email you twice with no response.
Cody Mack:
how many people does your company employ? is this just an issue of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing?
Customer Service:
I apologize that you didnt receive a response. However, we are available on live chat for you questions.
Cody Mack:
you can rest assured you will not have to worry about my money contributing to your paycheck in the future. thank you.
Customer Service:
Your Welcome.
Customer Service:
Thank you for dropping by! Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions. Your session has ended. You may now log off.

i know i was an ass, but seriously when i spend my money on something i want to know what the hell is going on! oh well.

·
Registered
223 Posts
You need to call them and speak with someone... there's no excuse for no response to emails and such. Email is the easiest thing in the world to manage... call 'em and see if you can work your way up the ladder to speak with someone who really does care about your money.

·
Registered
176 Posts
They should have efficient customer service regardless whether it's over the phone or by e-mail or "livechat." That doesn't sound like a very professional person you "live chatted" with. I think you had every right to be a **** to them.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I ordered a corbin seat from these guys as well on April 25th. Got an email right away saying that it was a custom order and that it would not be completed until May 15th. I didn't really mind waiting since I know they are an expensive and hard to come by item....but now you guys are making me worry. Oh well, we'll see what happens on the 15th...even if these guys rip me off, I'll have Discover Card get all my money back and tear them a new one...If you guys paid with credit cards, don't worry cause the credit card companies have your back more than you know.

·
Registered
194 Posts
lucky i didnt order my pipe from them. i called on the phone & they said that the pipe was out of stock but on the internet it says that its in stockshady people

1 - 13 of 13 Posts