Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to upgrade my 06 600rr track bikes electronics with an HRC ECU either the basic racer or WSS version along with a wiring harness but I wasn't sure if there were made any longer, Brad at Superbike supply indicated no more are made. Curious if anyone has done this mod was it worth it? And ideas on where to pick up the upgrades.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
There are a few stores, but HRC don't make them anymore, it's not easy or cheap.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured, well I just found out the guy I talking to in the UK went ahead and sent out the stuff before confirming with me, he sensed I was somewhat hesitant because I wouldn't be using paypal and at least that system has a way to protect you somewhat, so I might be getting a WSS ecu along with the wiring harness and the programming cable, we'll see.....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scratch my previous post, I did not locate any HRC ECU or wiring harness found out the guy has been scamming people on the WERA forum a lot, never got my money though.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
forgot to mention that he had my number and called me from a blocked caller id, he said he was 71 years old in his e-mail to me but sounded like 35 on the phone......I hate people that screw others

1 - 5 of 5 Posts