Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
********* Issue Solved ***************

Like the title says. I am just about to put on my last fairing in order to go ride and I noticed I had a wire not plugged into any thing. It is part of the wire harness that runs along the right side of the bike. It is a single peach wire with a green stripe. I can not figure out what it plugs into. I will try and get a picture up later. Does anyone know where it goes?

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
What type of connector does it have at its end if any ?

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Bummer man can not view the picture ( PC access at work ) will check it when i get home and leave you my thoughts unless some one else chimes in with the answers before i do

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
I got no clue

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
thats an 07+ harness? if so their should be another plug inside that protective plastic cover. with the big plug.

thats wire goes to the ecm to the cluster.... look where i suggested that plug is their... goodluck

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys for the help with my issue. No wonder I could not find it. The previous owner tore the wire at the back of the sleeve. I do not know what it does but it was has been disconnected since I have owned the bike. I bought two connecters at radio shack and wired them back together.

I can handle an extra screw, not an extra wire lol.

Thank you again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts