Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Son of a...............

well guys, ive joined the elite '10mph and under ' off club. :(
Im so pissed at myself, my day went from really good to really bad.
Anyways, after getting alot of chit done (school/errands) i decide to stop at the bank before I head home, well leaving the bank is when the shite hit the fan :( the exit is on a slope, which wasnt a problem,, but the thin layer of dirt/gravel/beach sand and the bottom was what got me. Dropped her over on her left side :evil: :oops:
The left mid caught the brunt of all damage, and will HAVE TO be replaced, also, the left brake lever and bar end were somewhat scratched, along with the clutch cover and one small scratch on the tail that is gonna bother the f*ck outta me, so im gonna replace the tail too. ugh

do you guys think I should report this to insurance and let them take care of it and deal with a rate hike or should I just do it on my own (buying parts off here). Thanks guys, im gonna go beat my own ass right now.

~Ray

C

·
0 Posts
Do it yourself and sell the damaged parts. It wont turn out too bad I'm sure. People are always selling parts on here or eBay.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok :).
As pissed as I am, I am glad that it happened the way it did, at the speed it did and with as little damage as there is to the bike and none to myself.
Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate the insight.

U

·
0 Posts
No problem man, get her on the mend and throw on some frame sliders! If you don't already have them, that is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts