Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** LOWER PRICE****F/S 04 CBR600RR w/3200 miles and lots of extras.....

YES an 04 600rr with 3200 miles on it. I was asking $6500 now I'm asking $6000. All upgrades and mods have been performed to factory torq specs. The only scrathes on the bike happened when it fell over with me on it at a stand still, the scrathes are so minimal you can't tell they're there. And the list goes as:

-06 600rr front forks
-Brembo brake lines f/r
-Double bubble wind screen
-CRG gold shortie levers
-Toby steering damper
-Woodcraft frame sliders
-15 tooth front sprocket
-GP shift mod
-Factory seat cowl
-Two Bros. slip-on (shortend)
-Michelin Power race (street)
-Extra set of wheels with Power races (one track day on them)
-Extra set of lowers
-Extra set of engine cases
-Extra Air box assembly

and all the factory stuff I took off. This bike is in perfect condition and the reason I'm selling it is to help pay for a wedding I just had and to start the build of a custom bobber. If you have any questions email at [email protected]

PICS

·
Registered
533 Posts
do you happen to have the stock mirrors, passenger pegs, turn signals fornt and back?

i go to school at riddle and im looking for a new bike.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
do you happen to have the stock mirrors, passenger pegs, turn signals fornt and back?

i go to school at riddle and im looking for a new bike.

I don't have the stock mirrors but it has a mirror on it and yes I do have all the stock passenger pegs and turn signals. If you would like to see it let me know and I could meet you some where in town. I have a good friend thats a riddle student and he has an RC51 (i know that narrows it down, but thats all I know)

billy

·
Registered
533 Posts
yea im interested. obviously you take it to the track but has it been down? title clear?

nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts