Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S 2003 CBR 600rr Track/Race bike-SoCal-$3000

THIS BIKE IS NOT STREET LEGAL AS IT SITS.
CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE IN HAND
Up for sale is a 2003 Honda CBR 600rr race or track ready bike.. The bike has exactly 7,957 miles and has been meticulously maintained and garage kept. The bike has had the fluids changed after every track day and all scheduled maintenance up to date. The bike has the following modifications and additions:

-Two Bros Carbon Fiber Exhaust
-Sato Rearsets
-Power Commander III
-ASV Adjustable Shorty Levers
-Super Lite 45 and 15 Tooth Sprockets-520 conversion (1 trackday)
-Gold D.I.D Chain(1 trackday)
-Power Stand Racing Frame Sliders
-Swingarm Sliders
-Stomp Grip
-Renthal Grips (med)
-Tinted Windscreen
-Woodcraft Stator Cover
-Woodcraft Clutch Cover
-Keyless Gas Cap
-Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Tires

This bike is in very good condition and is ready to sell. I low sided and the plastics got rashed and were replaced and the left peg got some rash but does not effect anything. The current plastics are in good condition and have never been down. There is a crack and a couple chips from loading and unloading in the truck. I have the stock kickstand if you want it. Bike is fully drilled for safety wire and about 60% wired. I can fully wire the bike if you would like. This has been a great bike and never given any problems. I got a new bike so no longer need this one. Clean and clear title in hand ready to transfer. Asking $3000 but open to REASONABLE offers. Please do not waste your time or mine. Bike is located in Temecula, CA. Please contact Anthony at (816)394-8583 CALL/TEXT....THANKS!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump... 3300.....

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump... Any interest?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ttt... Considering offers..

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! Someone needs to pick this up before I go out of town on Friday for 3 weeks!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ttt still for sale

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump for being back in town!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts