Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Curve Connoisseur
916 Posts
i hear ya mang.......the track is where its at....i just bought an 07 thats going straight track......twisties are cool.....but aren't chit once you've been on the track.....anyhow...bump...good luck....

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure. they came with the bike and it's the first time i've ever seen them.

Bump.... $6800 OBO

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
Wow I didn't think you would get rid of the bike this fast.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, i don't want to but i really need to get a house within the next 8 months and if i can unload this for now it will help.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
put it on 1000rr.net also.. couple of RC fans on there.

·
Hittin The Twisties On My RC 51
1,196 Posts
Dood!!! That is a beautiful RC and I am sure you hate to part with it. Just do me a favor and please let to go to someone who can appreciate it, not some noob kid that belongs on a gixxer.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
word +1 on that

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeha i don't qute understand why it's not going out the door yet.

6300 Firm.

I bought this bike a little over a month ago for 7200

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
It's probably just the location. Buyers may be scared about shipping. I used www.Uship.com and got my bike shipped from FL to CA for $600. In CA a bike in your condition would sell for $7k and perhaps even more so even with shipping its a good deal.

Look at cycle.trader for CA area to verify.

·
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher
2,160 Posts
That is an AWSOME machine, and I am suprised you are letting go of it already. Things happen for a reason, and I am kinda in that same situation. We are both selling our toys ;)

I swear I would be all over this moto if you were in California. I would get rid of both of my motorcycles for this one!!!

Good Luck with the sale.

+1 to member
+1 to motorcycle
+1 to goodies
+1 to GREAT PRICE
+1 to AWSOME signature ;)

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Come on people! I know someone wants. Make me a reasonable offer!

·
Registered
960 Posts
will you take a trade for a 90 4runner with power window power locks. ac tinted windows. cd player new raidator, timing belt all pulleys new gaskets new rear diff.. White in color. has new tires bfg all terrains with american racing steel black wheels pm me if you want to work something out..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts